Tiding up that busy mind takes practice but with this simple exercise you’ll make it happen. You can do this on a regular basis to help you plan out your activities from most important to least. You can post your feedback in the comments.
- This is also known as a brain dump and the idea is to make a list of everything that you need to do.
- Then grab a marker for each category and circle the word that corresponds.
- Finally, rewrite that list but in columns: Self-care, Family, Work, Fun, Give.
- If there are words left without a category you can decide to trash it (because that thought doesn’t serve you) or release it (there might be things on your list that isn’t your responsibility.
- What category has the most? Least? Which one would you like to do more in? Least? Are you surprised by your list?
From the new list, step 3, you can create a schedule around that things that matter most. However, be careful of the rabbit holes or the thoughts that take you away from your purpose. I truly hope that fitness is on your list.
Foodie Fit: oh yum it’s curry!
Dance Fit: one of our fave Zumba educators. Follow him on Instagram and see the world.
Become a catalyst for positive change.