I’m sure there’s nothing I can say or write that would convince you to believe my examples over your personal experiences. In other words if I said, “A rainbow is one color” you would probably argue with me. (Why?) Because your observation has taught you something else.
When it comes to food your experience is separate from mine. Maybe you react differently to food or are triggered into a memory because of a certain scent. Take a few minutes to answer the questions in the picture above. Is there a connection or contrast in what you consume when you’re happy or sad?
We often dive into diets when we should dive into our food connection.
Five HEALTHY FOOD tips to get you looking at food in a whole new way.
- Acknowledge the type of foods that you rely on to get you through your day.
- Decided if it brings life or death? In other words after you consume the product will your organs thank you with energy & vitality or feel sluggish & irritated.
- Make space for a few substitutions to jump-start healthier choices. (For me it was trading in mashed potatoes for Okinawa sweet-potatoes.) Change one thing at a time.
- Don’t force your new eating habits on others. aka: Don’t act weird at a gatherings where everyone is eating fried foods and cinnamon rolls. When I started I would eat before an event, just in case. That way I wouldn’t give into the cinnamon roll. (Okay, I did pick pieces off my daughters plate.)
- Tweak as you go! (I said tweak not twerk) Nothing is set in stone so reevaluate often and when in doubt ask yourself question #2 and decide from there.
Foodie Fit: Pressure cooker Japanese curry. (I just bought a new pressure cooker that can do rice, quinoa, yogurt & now I’m going to try this.)
Taste the freshness, that’s the flavor of life.
I really hope you’re enjoying the BEAUTIFUL BODY challenge because I am. I’m more conscious about my organs & bowel movements, Lol. 😂 Fitness for the digestive system may prevent disease. It doesn’t hurt to eat right.
Dance Fit: Don’t forget to move daily. You’re fitness routine should be 4-5 time a week with variations. Here’s some inspiration from our Party In Pink movement.
Why not start your own movement? All you need are 3 participants: me, myself & I.
Please LIKE 😉 Subscribe ✔️ Comment 📱 Share 💓