I always appreciate people who have an attitude of gratitude. They’re pleasant to be around and (typically) have great perspective. They don’t live in the clouds but in the real world. So how do they do it?
Five (5) thoughts to living grateful…
- Journal daily about what you’re grateful for in your life. I’ve learned some great techniques from Joy Work Circle creator K. Grace Howes.
- Smile for no reason! I’m doing it right now as I type. 😃
- Create your own purpose. The Abstract artist Jackie M Wood creates a To-Do list in comparison to her age. It’s the coolest thing and I’m going to make one too!
- Proactive mind set. Here’s a post about the Top-10 Benefits of Being Proactive. I used it to make a personal check list.
- Let grateful people influence you. Their message, music, poetry, art & social media pages will connect you to gratitude.
Please LIKE 😉 Subscribe ✔️ Comment 📱 Share 💓
Skin Fit: Pimple mud mask! Say no more.
Foodie Fit: A Caribbean inspired breakfast.
Dance Fit: The smooth feeling of this rhythm will get you dancing.
Make the most of every day. Walk In Beauty