Fitness is one side to a multifacited life and surrounding yourself with quality products is just as important. I’m sharing a few of my favorite black teas and by a few I mean nine, Lol. I shop local whenever possible and have been fortunate to friend local store owner Robyn Liss of Ubiquitous Journey or Ubi’s Tacoma off the historic 6th Ave area. (You have to visit 6th Ave. businesses in Tacoma but start with Ubi’s.)
Her tea blends inspire me and if you like these just wait until you see all the other varieties in her store. This is just a small example of the organic loose leaf tea selection she carries and we are extremely fortunate to have her in Tacoma. If you’ve never tried loose leaf tea then you’re missing out on some amazing flavor. Oh and the aroma! #huginamug
I could probably fill my blog with images that I capture at her store but they can never do it justice, you simply have to go in and see for yourself. So let me get down to my five reasons to LOOSEN UP!
5 Reasons to Loosen Up!
1. Yummy-ness. That alone should make you run out and buy some. Your tastebuds will fall in love.
2. Quality. Have you ever noticed that tea bags might seem convenient but they lack the fullness. With loose leaf teas you can refill your mug (cup) several times and still taste the full bodied flavor.
3. Healthy. I could spend all day jabbering about the health benefits but you have better things to do with your time.
4. Fit Choice. I’ve come across several teas that are extremely beneficial during recovery periods between workouts.
5. Peace. If the first four didn’t encourage you then think about living a life worthy of reflective moments. There’s something spiritual about tea, almost a zen like feeling that allows you to breathe deep and hā (the resounding exhale at the end of a well lived day).
Well there you have it my 5 reasons to loosen up. I’ve also added images from #UbisTacoma that I thought you might find interesting. Like the DIY section for beauty products or the ah-mazing selection of organic seasonings. Have a prosperous 2017 and PEACE Be the Journey.